Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank announces he squatters on a portion of the money stolen from the salaries of the health

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank announces he squatters on a portion of the money stolen from the salaries of the health Empty Central Bank announces he squatters on a portion of the money stolen from the salaries of the health

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4/14/16

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, for he put the hand on the part of the stolen money from the salaries of Nineveh Health Department, stressing access to accounts that were deposited more than 50% of the amount stolen it.
    The central bank said in a statement that "the seizure of a portion of the money that has been stolen from Nineveh Health Department salaries," adding that "great efforts have been made three days ago in collaboration with the Department of the Inspector General at the Ministry of Health to get to the perpetrators and control the funds."

He added that he "was reached accounts in which deposited more than 50% of the amount stolen, and that efforts are continuing with the Integrity Commission and the Inspector General in this area," stressing the need to "state institutions commitment to the guidance we have been informed by the deposit of employees' salaries in bank accounts and stop cash conversion method which reason and cause many of the thefts and accidents and the loss of money, "while calling for" accountability of government spending units for failure to do so. "
    The media advisor to the head of the Nineveh provincial council Abdul Karim Kilani announced on Monday (April 11, 2016), for the issuance of judicial warrants for the health of Nineveh and six staff director on the background of the process of health workers' salaries theft, and among that the amount stolen exceeds 12 billion dinars, confirmed that the owner banking company responsible for the theft fled out of the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:20 am