Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discuss with senior US general military cooperation in the areas of training and arming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with senior US general military cooperation in the areas of training and arming Empty Abadi discuss with senior US general military cooperation in the areas of training and arming

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:13 am

[size=37]Abadi discuss with senior US general military cooperation in the areas of training and arming[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal News: 
    Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi met with Chairman of the board of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dnford and his accompanying delegation, the two sides discussed enhancing military cooperation between the two countries. 
    A statement by the Office of the Abadi received (Journal News) a copy of it, that he " hadbeen discussed during the meeting to strengthen military cooperation between the two countries in the fields of training, arming and air strikes and the importance of continuing themomentum of the battles to liberate the rest of the territories. " 
    He praised Gen. Dnford sense of the statement , " the great development of Iraqi forces and enable them to edit a large number of areas and achieve winning streak on terror Daash gangs , " 
    said Gen. continued support of the United States Iraq in its war against terrorism .anthy 4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:37 am