Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: international loan will contribute to the containment of Iraq, financial cris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: international loan will contribute to the containment of Iraq, financial cris Empty Parliamentary Finance: international loan will contribute to the containment of Iraq, financial cris

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 3:53 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: international loan will contribute to the containment of Iraq, financial crisis[/size]
    20/05/2016 11:34 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Jabbar Abdul Khaliq said Iraq has signed with the International Monetary Fund in the Jordanian capital Amman on a project loan of $ 5.4 billion.
    Abdul Khaliq In an interview with the "direction Press," said that this loan was for the purpose of budget support and O cashed within the drainage gates in Almuiznh.
    Khaliq said that the loan is part of a project up to 15 billion financial support Dolarmen supposed to be provided by donors to Iraq in the three years to come.
    He added that this support will contribute to the containment of Iraq, the financial crisis and return it to the path of sustainable fiscal situation, it will also help in reducing Aladzvi the budget and reduce the government's debt level.
    The IMF approved, to lend Iraq $ 13 billion to meet the financial needs, just days after an Iraqi team led by Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari talks in Jordan with representatives from the International Monetary Fund.
    And he got Iraq, according to what reported by TV Alsm- a loan from the International Monetary Fund worth $ 13 billion worth of interest rate of 1.5%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:39 am