Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS!

Lobo
    Lobo

Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS! Empty Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS!

Post by Lobo Sun 22 May 2016, 6:16 pm

Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS!
    USE LINK FOR VIDEOS and rest of article - http://thelastgreatstand.com/2015/08/17/top-general-admitting-that-obama-knowingly-armed-isis/
    By Voice of Reason · Monday, August 17th, 2015

Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS! Sharing-caring

Top General Admitting That Obama Knowingly Armed ISIS! General

WHEN DOES THE IMPOSTER IN CHIEF END UP IN LEAVENWORTH WAITING FOR HIS LONG WALK TO THE GALLOWS?

UPDATE 5/22/16: [size=32]General Michael Flynn, Former Obama Appointee (One of his OWN) is Now Advising Trump![size=32] [/size][/size]

[size=32]   [/size]
    Forget blaming the “Evil Republicans,” forget blaming Fox News, forget blaming the “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy,” forget blaming race, forget blaming climate change, or lack of climate change, or any other damn thing liberals will come up with as an excuse to exercise their feigned outrage when the rest of the sane people in the country call His Highness’s Ass the TRAITOR that he is. I know how much liberals HATE facts, but they’re just going to have to deal with them here. As my favorite conservative talk show host Andrew Wilkow likes to say, “We’re right, they’re wrong. That’s the end of the story. The arguments here cannot be broken.” I'm will to bet, many of you have a hard time looking in the mirror when you finish reading this, knowing that you did not get involved. 

Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Since liberals have an uncanny knack for what they call “reading between the lines,” I’ll further elaborate on Treason a bit. At any other time in history, these fools would be locked up in mental wards for hallucinating and seeing things that are not there, but in the @ss backwards country we are living in today, someone being able to see what is not there is not frowned upon. So, let’s move on…

Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution specifies that the giving of aid and comfort to the enemy is an element in the crime of Treason. Aid and comfort may consist of substantial assistance or the mere attempt to provide some support; actual help or the success of the enterprise is not relevant.

Just so there is no confusion, “the mere attempt to provide support” is TREASON. Forget for a moment that there is a long list of admirals and generals who have accused Obama of Treason, or conspiring with the enemy, because an argument could be made that they were bitter over being fired, along with 300+ other high ranking officers, or bitter with Obama plunging the Middle East into chaos after their men fought, bled, and died there. In the article below, former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Michael Flynn told al Jazeera that Obama knew he was helping ISIS to grow but decided to do it anyway. For those who don't know, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency is an appointed position by the President, so one of his OWN PEOPLE is ratting him out. So, according to Gen. Flynn, Obama knew that he was arming ISIS.

HOW IS THIS NOT TREASON?

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:44 am