Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High index Iraq with the continuation of the selling trend in trading foreign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High index Iraq with the continuation of the selling trend in trading foreign Empty High index Iraq with the continuation of the selling trend in trading foreign

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2016, 5:00 pm

High index Iraq with the continuation of the selling trend in trading foreign

Wednesday 01-06-2016 | 6:30:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Shafaq News / The main index of the Iraqi market for securities ISX 60, the end of trading today rose for the second consecutive session, with the continuation of the selling trend in foreign dealings.
    The index increased by 1.7%, reaching the level of 518.91 points, gains 8.68 points, higher than three times the profit yesterday.
    And support for the index rising from 10 banks led by the investment bank's shares by 7.14%, and issued share gainers today, the Bank of Babylon Commercial Bank shares rose by 5.56% and 5.13%.
    The index came heights today with the continuing trend of foreign investors tended towards selling during the session, the outcome of selling a $ 158 million dinars.
    Trading volumes fell to 1.75 billion shares, valued at 856.53 million dinars, compared to 20.97 billion shares, valued at 4.85 billion dinars last hearing, taking into account United Bank deal yesterday worth 4.2 billion dinars
    The shares were traded at prices of 35 companies of which 22 rose, while prices of 7 shares fell top modern livestock production increased by 5.88%, and stabilized prices of 6 shares at the same previous levels.
    Issued shares Commercial Bank active stock in terms of volume and value traded to 423.17 million shares, valued at 169.26 million dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:44 am