Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial expert: the rise of the dollar crisis "temporary" .. And will be resolved soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial expert: the rise of the dollar crisis "temporary" .. And will be resolved soon Empty Financial expert: the rise of the dollar crisis "temporary" .. And will be resolved soon

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2013, 7:33 am

Financial expert: the rise of the dollar crisis "temporary" .. And will be resolved soon

19-05-2013 08:56 AM

Baghdad (news) .. take a financial expert Samir النصيري, the crisis of rising U.S. dollar in Iraq 'temporary' will be remedied soon. said النصيري to the Agency (news): The crisis experienced by the Iraqi market today height of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar is the crisis of a temporary Proof that what was announced by the central bank reserves rose to $ 74 billion, noting that this reserve is a cover for the dollar. explained النصيري: the rise of the dollar at the present time due to speculators dollar in the Iraqi market and these temporary condition can be controlled. , and pointed out, that Iraq over the situation very difficult concerning the rise and fall of the dinar exchange rate and the dollar so that monetary policy if they deal with the mechanics of sound and correct can control the financial market and this are not taken, but in cooperation with private banks by consulting with them on economic policy cash that are virtually non-existent with the present. are buy dollars for domestic banks and government during daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currency held by the Iraqi Central Bank, which is supposed to fund the traders from the private sector or for tourism and study outside the country, but this money does not get at those banks Maysgel clear violation calculated on the Central Bank / End / 3. n. r

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:05 am