Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance criticizes the government had resorted to external borrowing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance criticizes the government had resorted to external borrowing Empty Parliamentary Finance criticizes the government had resorted to external borrowing

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 9:12 am

Parliamentary Finance criticizes the government had resorted to external borrowing

06/12/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee criticized the government for resorting to external borrowing to bridge the fiscal deficit, confirming the existence of sufficient cash flow to meet the expenses of the state until the end of this year.

He said committee member MP Magda Tamimi told / KD / there floundering evident in the distribution of the money in the state administration, causing wasting billions, stressing that Iraq had cash flow is sufficient to meet the financial expenses until the end of the year, so there is no need for loans.

She said the government is continuing external and internal borrowings and this will increase the burden on the state on the grounds that Iraq is obliged to repay those loans in the event of non-payment to increase in value.

The International Monetary Fund announced its intention to lend Iraq $ 16 billion, of which three billion to the Kurdistan region to fill the state budget deficit. Ended / 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:02 am