Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary legal action to stop criticizing the ministers of health, electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary legal action to stop criticizing the ministers of health, electricity Empty Parliamentary legal action to stop criticizing the ministers of health, electricity

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary legal action to stop criticizing the ministers of health, electricity

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Legal Committee of the House ofRepresentatives criticized, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to issue a decision to stop the ministers of health and electricity before the resolution of the Federal Court appeal submitted by hearing the dismissal of ministers. 
    Ibtisam al- Hilali member of the Legal Committee in an interview with the (long - Presse), " The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, they should stagger to send the book to stop ministers Adila Health Hammoud and electricity Qassim Fahdawi pending a Federal Court decision on the legality of Aqalthma or resumption of theparliamentary sessions and the swearing of the new ministers the legal front , "indicating that" Article 79 of the Iraqi Constitution, preventing any minister from exercise its functions without legal oath before parliament, so it can not be the new ministers to exercise their work so that their performance "section. 
    she Hilali, that" the ministers of health, electricity should continue their work until a decision by the Federal Court whether the validity or invalidity of the vote on the Aqalthma session under appeal by by the Minister ofHealth Adila Hammoud on this matter , "noting that" if there are not the cause of appeal before the Federal Court the legality of the dismissal of the ministers of health, electricity session, for they were now engaged in the conduct of business and their ministries. " 
    called on the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Monday, Minister of Health and environment Adila Hammoud and Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi to abandon their posts, and to stop the signing of the ministerial orders, after Hmolhma ministerial amendment and naming replacements them. 
    the Federal Supreme Court, last Wednesday, I decided to postpone consideration on the grounds of some ministers dismissed the appeal against the constitutionality of the dismissal hearing until the resolution of theappeal Bgelsta month claims last April. And 3 feet of the minister are all from the State such as health and the environment Adila Hammoud, Minister of Electricity and Qasim al - Fahdawi, and Minister of Labor andSocial Affairs Mohammad Xiaa Sudan, appealed the decision which was dismissed at a hearing last April 26.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:05 am