Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection"

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection" Empty Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection"

Post by Lobo Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:58 pm

Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection"
    June 19, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

It had to be either Muslims or Americans. And Obama and his people certainly aren't keeping Americans under their protection.
    Lynch said it's also important to maintain good relations with the Muslim community to ensure they are treated fairly.
    "Those communities are targeted as well, they are often swept up in this," she said.
    "And so we want to make sure that every community in the United States knows that they are under our protection."
    Swept up in what? Muslim mass shootings? Or that dreaded imaginary backlash which the left pivots to pretending is a more serious issue than the actual Muslim mass murders?
    The attorney general also noted the department "investigates these cases aggressively."
    "No stone is left unturned," she said when asked if political correctness plays a role in investigations.
    "There is no backing away from an issue, there is no backing away from an interview because of anyone's background because for us, the source of information is very, very important."
    Sure. And you can tell because of how thoroughly Omar Mateen was investigated back when the FBI first got the tips... before it blamed Islamophobia.
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263223/obama-atty-general-muslims-under-our-protection-daniel-greenfield
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection" Empty Re: Obama Atty General: Muslims "Under Our Protection"

Post by fonz1951 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:51 pm

good thing muslims are under their protection, because we sure as hell aint! Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:46 am