Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reconstruction of the affected areas Fund signed a contract to design the numbers "234" and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reconstruction of the affected areas Fund signed a contract to design the numbers "234" and the  Empty The reconstruction of the affected areas Fund signed a contract to design the numbers "234" and the

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:17 am

[ltr]The reconstruction of the affected areas Fund signed a contract to design the numbers "234" and the rehabilitation of schools[/ltr]

Since 21/06/2016 16:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced the age of the affected areas of fund terrorist operations, on Tuesday, signing a contract to prepare designs and cost to build 234 schools and rehabilitation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the fund manager Abdel Basset Turki said in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, "The age of the areas affected by the terrorist attacks Fund contract numbers and designs commissioned to build 234 schools and rehabilitation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Turki said that "the Fund pays a broad interest in the educational sector and to seek the possibility retrieved as required in areas exposed to terrorist operations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the contract ensures the number of designs were divided on the implementation of the designs for the construction of 97 schools, the implementation of designs to re-qualify (137) another school," noting that "those schools will be distributed in areas that have been liberated from the terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]President of the Fund, said that "the contract that was signed was keen to follow modern roads in the preparation of designs to keep up with the wheel of progress, and supervision over the implementation processes" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:03 pm