Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets

Lobo
    Lobo

CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets  Empty CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets

Post by Lobo Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:22 pm

CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets Worse
    Jun. 27, 2016 9:33am Kaitlyn Schallhorn

[*]

Weapons provided by the Central Intelligence Agency that were supposed to go to Syrian rebels have found to be “systematically stolen” and sold on the black market, according to the New York Times.

But according to officials, those weapons have also been used to kill Americans.
    FBI officials believe that two of the weapons, which were stolen by Jordanian intelligence operatives, were used in the shooting in Amman that killed five people, including two American contractors, in November, the Times reported.
    CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets  461424646
    Rebel fighters with the Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) learn self-defense during a training session in Eastern al-Ghouta, a rebel-held region outside the capital Damascus. Syria’s conflict began as a pro-democracy revolt that later morphed into a brutal civil war after President Bashar al-Assad’s regime unleashed a brutal crackdown against dissent. (Getty Images/Abd Doumany)
    Both American and Jordanian officials told the Times that investigators believe the weapons used in the November shooting were weapons that were originally intended for the Syrian rebel-training program. Those officials said they used the serial numbers on the weapons in order to make that determination.
    The FBI’s investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
    Due to the theft of the weaponry and subsequent resale on the black market, a bevy of new weapons have been made available on the black market for purchase by criminal organizations, weapons smugglers and Jordanian tribes. However, the Times reported that investigators are unsure what has happened to most of the weapons, which include mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and Kalashnikov assault rifles.
    “The United States deeply values the long history of cooperation and friendship with Jordan,” State Department spokesman John Kirby told the Times. “We are committed to the security of Jordan and to partnering closely with Jordan to meet common security challenges.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/27/cia-weapons-intended-for-syrian-rebels-systemically-stolen-and-sold-on-black-market-and-it-gets-worse/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%206-27-16%20FINAL%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets  Empty Re: CIA Weapons Intended for Syrian Rebels ‘Systemically Stolen’ and Sold on Black Market — and It Gets

Post by fonz1951 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:42 pm

well ,i must say i am totally shocked  hum

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:29 pm