Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Salam al-Maliki: reform and put Bdjaptha would not expect many surprises advocates quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Salam al-Maliki: reform and put Bdjaptha would not expect many surprises advocates quotas Empty Abdul Salam al-Maliki: reform and put Bdjaptha would not expect many surprises advocates quotas

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul Salam al-Maliki: reform and put Bdjaptha would not expect many surprises advocates quotas

He said a member of the House of Representatives for the reform front in Parliament MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Friday, the front and put Bdjaptha would not expect many surprises advocates of quotas during the new legislative term.
    Maliki pointed out that "has a lot of goals, which is seeking to achieve through the new legislative term of the front, and in line with national interests and popular demands."
    "The changing Presidency of the parliament is the first goal and then providing an integrated reform program of the government is committed to its implementation will be the basis on which they will focus upon the front during the next phase," noting that "if the government did not commit to this program will be changed is the second goal of the Front after the presidency of the parliament."
    He said that the "front will attend parliamentary sessions strongly, and will be a difficult number through their active role in moving the political process properly, to eliminate the accumulation of years of quotas and corruption which decay the body of the state and paid for the ordinary citizen."
    Maliki reiterated that the MILF "has many surprises," would not expect what he described as "the advocates of quotas" and will have a significant impact and the effect is obvious on the overall political landscape. "(End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:31 pm