Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government Empty Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 5:56 am

[size=30]Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government[/size]
    03/08/2016 01:17 | Number of Views: 29
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    President of the Civic Democratic Alliance MP Mithal al-Alusi called for the president to dissolve parliament and the formation of an emergency government and hold early elections.
    He said in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it today, "We are following with great shock and pain of the exchange of accusations between the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and a number of members of the House of Representatives."
    He added that: "In keeping with our country and the rights and sacrifices of our people and the integrity of the political system and purity of terrorism, corrupt and in support of our fighters brave they are dealing with terrorism Aldaasha offender and meet the wrath of the righteous citizens, I ask you and I ask all those responsible and sensible to dissolve parliament and to move the government of emergency and early elections."
    Alusi stressed "the need to expedite the referral of all the accused to justice even eliminate says his shows to the people and we are Daash politics and corrupt."

The Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi raised in the questioning session in front of parliament on Monday last wave of accusations of parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri , and a number of MPs against the backdrop ofcorruption and blackmail files in the ministry. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:07 am