Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran agree to Cree Shatt al-Arab to facilitate the movement of ships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran agree to Cree Shatt al-Arab to facilitate the movement of ships Empty Iraq and Iran agree to Cree Shatt al-Arab to facilitate the movement of ships

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2016, 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraq and Iran agree to Cree Shatt al-Arab
    Iraq and Iran agree to Cree Shatt al-Arab to facilitate the movement of ships

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 8/8/2016 20:43 Number of Views: 184 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Iran announced on Monday, the agreement with Iraq on the Cree Shatt al-Arab, indicating that it lends itself to increased traffic and the empowerment of its cargo vessels up to 20 thousand tons of use.
    Deputy Minister of Roads and Urban Development and head of the ports of Iran and maritime transport, Mohammed Saeed Nejad, the media's comments, reported by agency IRNA IRNA Iranian news agency, and followed up (range Press), said that "preliminary work is currently underway with Iraqi officials to dredge the river Shatt al-Arab that starts Within weeks, "adding that" a joint center created to follow up the implementation of the plan from the port of Khorramshahr and the completion of dredging operations. "
    He Nejad, to "clean the river lends itself to the passage of more ships in the Shatt al-Arab," noting that it "helps with a payload of 15 thousand ships to 20 thousand tons of berthing at the jetty port of Khorramshahr."
    The Shatt al-Arab joint channel between Iraq and Iran in the Algiers agreement signed between the two countries in 1975 to make the (line Altaluk) an imaginary line in the middle of the river equally between them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:45 pm