Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Royal: next week will mark the first meeting of the new Baghdad provincial Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Royal: next week will mark the first meeting of the new Baghdad provincial Council  Empty Royal: next week will mark the first meeting of the new Baghdad provincial Council

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2013, 5:46 pm

Royal: next week will mark the first meeting of the new Baghdad provincial Council

Thursday, 06 June 2013

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} member Baghdad provincial Council said the new coalition Nizar Royal that next week will mark the first meeting of the Baghdad provincial Council.
    Royal said the {forat news} "we talked with partners with a view to forming a new coalition is starting to form a local government in Baghdad, I expect the new Governor to call for a meeting next week."
    Royal had been candidates for provincial Council elections with irregular 2013, citizens Coalition number one and won the trust of voters inhabitants.
    Royal said that the new Council is required to map a service to Baghdad for four years, taking into account the fiscal budget for the province and the capital funds of petrodollars – being free and develop a road map and the priorities of work for four years to come. "
    Citizen's coalition was raised during the campaign logo {provinces first} to be the starting point to reconstruction and building the rest of the provinces, to nationwide, the President stressed the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim to "citizen Coalition candidates were selected in accordance with the principles and norms enshrined first and foremost serve the nation and its citizens, and that they will be the test and will be charged of their services provided to citizens or hold home concerns and priority work.
    The Baghdad provincial Council Member new coalition Nizar Royal that "members of the provincial Council's new coalition ' are no different with other political forces participating in the programme service to Baghdad, adding that" we will be alone on the service uniform for the next four years. " Ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:55 pm