Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari opens first passport issuing system in Iraq Consulate in Dubai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari opens first passport issuing system in Iraq Consulate in Dubai Empty Zebari opens first passport issuing system in Iraq Consulate in Dubai

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2013, 4:15 am

Zebari opens first passport issuing system in Iraq Consulate in Dubai

8, 2013 11:10

User Rating: / 0
    Weak Good Twilight News / announced the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Saturday, the opening of the Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the first system issue Joazat in Iraq consulate in the United Arab Emirates.

Foreign Affairs said in a statement received "Twilight News", that "Zebari was opened, last Thursday, the first system of issuing passports and print at the Consulate General of the Republic of Iraq in Dubai."

The statement added that Zebari "praised in his speech the efforts made by Ambassador Ismat عكيد Consul General of the Republic of Iraq in Dubai and staff the embassy and also thanked the delegation of the Ministry of Interior (Directorate of Passports General), for their efforts in completing this project, which serves the Iraqi citizens residing in the United Arab Emirates.

The statement continued that the Minister of Foreign Affairs, "oversaw a series of stages of the issuance of the first Iraqi passport category (A) starting from the stage of receiving the treatment and scrutiny to the final stage which is printing the passport and handed over to the citizen and take the process of issuing and print passport all levels (48) hours only."

J p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:58 pm