Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balutiqh..t_khasas 75% of the banks' profits to compensate the descendants losses, however Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balutiqh..t_khasas 75% of the banks' profits to compensate the descendants losses, however Daesh Empty Balutiqh..t_khasas 75% of the banks' profits to compensate the descendants losses, however Daesh

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:41 am

[ltr]Balutiqh..t_khasas 75% of the banks' profits to compensate the descendants losses, however Daesh[/ltr]

Since 30/08/2016 20:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News /, a document issued by the central bank and addressed to bankers urging them to allocate 75% of their profits for last year to deal with money doubtful Asthsalha and compensate the losses caused by the banks under the control Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document issued by the Central, that "the Bank decided to allocate 75% of the banks' profits for 2015 to counter money doubtful Asthsalha and strengthen the financial resources of the banks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document adds that "the face of the bank of banks using those resources to compensate for their branches located in areas controlled by the terrorist organization Daesh excluding banks, which did not reach the profit of 250 billion dinars during last year's losses."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And did not allow the Agency / balances News /, to get a response from the central bank to ensure the validity Alutiqh.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 am