Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 8:18 am

[rtl]

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing"

[/rtl]
    [rtl]History of edits:: 9.6.2016 13:57 • 62 visits readable[/rtl]
     Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Story_img_57ce9f5b659dd
    [rtl]
    {INTERNATIONAL: Euphrates News} canceled US President, Barack Obama, was anticipated to meet Tuesday with Philippine counterpart, Rodrigo Dottirta, after the insults made by the latter for Obama, according to the White House announced.

A spokesman for the National Security Council, Ned Price, on the sidelines of theASEAN Summit in Vientiane , capital of Laos , "President Obama will not hold a bilateral meeting with President Dottirta." 
    He added that " the US president will meet instead with South Korean counterpart, Park Gyun-Hee." 
    he attacked Dottirta US President drew his insults when he was told that Obama ask him about the war on crime and drugs, which launched in the Philippines and caused more than 2,400 deaths during nearly two months. 
    he was elected Dottirta in May after the war on drugs pledged According to official figures released on Sunday that more than 2,400 people were killed in anti - drug operations, carried out by the police and guards supporters since his inauguration on June 30. 
    he declined Dottirta criticism of the Catholic Church and human rights organizations and deputies of the United Nations and pledged Monday continuation of the war ,saying: "kill more people, kill numbers great. to be killed smuggler fall down in thestreet, to kill another drug product, we will continue and I will continue. " 
    he said he refuses to take orders from the United States does not care how they look Alah.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=126596
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty President of the Philippines apologized for describing Obama as "son of a bitch."

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:00 am

[ltr]President of the Philippines apologized for describing Obama as "son of a bitch."[/ltr]

[ltr] Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Obama-flpen-640x480-500x275
    Manila - Iraq Press - September 6 / September: Philippine President Rodrigo Dioterta apologized after cursing US President Barack Obama, prompting the White House to cancel a meeting was planned between the two presidents on the sidelinesof a group of Southeast Asian countries , "ASEAN" summit.

The Dioterta has described the US president as "sonof a bitch" Monday, but, according to a spokesmanfor the Philippine presidency, regrets on this description, which appeared "personal attack on the president."

He said presidential spokesman: "We look forward to bridge differences in priorities and views between our two countries."

The US president will address during his meeting Dioterta procedures conducted by the Philippines to face the risk of the drug trade.

Instead of meeting Dioterta, Obama will meet with the President of South Korea , Park Geun-hye. Q ended

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty Obama accepts an insult Philippine counterpart and hold a meeting with the latter at a dinner

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Sep 2016, 4:13 am

[rtl]

Obama accepts an insult Philippine counterpart and hold a meeting with the latter at a dinner

[/rtl]
    [rtl]History of edits:: 9/8/2016 8:55 • 65 visits readable[/rtl]
     Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Story_img_57d0fd58a4548
    [rtl]
    {International: Euphrates News} held the US president, Barack Obama, a brief meeting with Philippine counterpart, Rodrigo Dottirta, two days after the last direct verbally abusive to Obama.
    Foreign Philippines Minister Perficto Aasaa, following the meeting that the two presidents "they met in the waiting room, and they were another two people wereleaving the hall I do not know how long it lasted for their meeting. I am very happy for winning." 
    The meeting took place before the start of a dinner during the ASEAN summit in Laos. In 
    turn, the White House said in a brief statement that "Obama met quickly withPresident Dottirta before dinner ASEAN and so dedicated to the heads of State waiting room , " the participants in the summit of the Association of Southeast Asian nations (ASEAN) in Laos. 
    the US statement said the two presidents "exchanged jokes." 
    Obama was canceled a meeting was scheduled last Tuesday, with Dottirta after the latter sent him verbally abusive, in response to the words of assistant US President that he had expressed during a meeting with his counterpart of the Philippines expressed concern the large number of victims of the war on crime in thePhilippines. 
    but Dottirta quickly expressed regret for the controversy, which raised by his comments, he said in a statement: "while the immediate cause was severe tone ofmy comments on some press questions which have expressed their concern and dissatisfaction, we are sorry for being seemed to be a personal attack on the president in." 
    he was elected Dottirta in May after he vowed to wage war on drugs as According toofficial figures released on Sunday that more than 2,400 people were killed in anti -drug operations conducted by police and guards supporters since his inauguration on June 30. 
    he declined Dottirta criticism of the Catholic Church, human rights organizations and deputies of the United Nations and vowed to continue the war , saying: "kill more people, would kill large numbers. To be another smuggler was killed in the street, to kill another drug product, we will continue and I will continue to ".anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=126726
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty What Obama said in response to an insult to the Philippine President to him?

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 3:38 am

[rtl]

What Obama said in response to an insult to the Philippine President to him?

[/rtl]
    [rtl]History of edits:: 9/8/2016 22:41 • 330 visits readable[/rtl]
     Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Story_img_57d1befd6b689
    [rtl]
    {INTERNATIONAL: Euphrates News} announced by US President Barack Obama, Thursday, September 8 / September, he will not take the derogatory remarks for him, made by Philippine counterpart Rodrigo Dottirta, face.
    According to news agencies , Obama said during a press conference held in the Lao capital city of Vientiane , at the end of his Asian tour: " I did not take Dottirta are personal statements, and it seems that it uses against many people this statement." The 
    US president added that he had met his counterpart Philippine and shook hands in Vientiane, despite the cancellation of a personal encounter between the two leaders was to be held on the sidelines of the summit, stressing that his country seeks to continue to cooperate with Manila in the future , especially as regards the fight against drugs. it 
    should be noted that the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Dottirta attacked thestrongest terms his American counterpart, during a press conference Monday before going to Laos to attend the Group of Southeast Asian nations , "ASEAN" summit. 
    angered Philippine President a question from journalists about whether Obama was Satalibh during the expected meeting , giving details about the deaths of more than 2,400 people during the two - month period to continue the in - country anti - crime operation and drugs. 
    Dottirta stressed that he would not allow Obama delivered lessons in human rights during the meeting, Sonk through the forum, Sntmarg in the mud like pigs if you do that with me. " 
    the president of the Philippines has made ​​a few hours after an apology to Obama on these statements, saying they were not personal attack on the president Alomirka.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=126801
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty President of the Philippines continues to inflammatory remarks: Ban Ki-moon fool

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 6:20 am

[ltr]President of the Philippines continues to inflammatory remarks: Ban Ki-moon fool Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing 1473493006_65[/ltr]

[ltr]Free event ...[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Philippines Rodrigo Dottirta, Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon to "asshole", as quoted by AFP.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dottirta's remarks came against the backdrop of statements to the United Nations about the existence of human rights violations in the Philippines, where he said: "I said to myself that he (Ban Ki-moon) fool else. I will continue my campaign against criminals and I'm not Mhafqa them. I'm not the President of the Philippines and President of the international community. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the Philippines described US President Barack Obama earlier as the "son of a bitch," and on the back of Obama's remarks on the killing of about two thousand people in the fight against crime in the Philippines campaign, said he would not allow that being taught a lesson to the operations without trial for murder in the context of the war on drugs in his country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the agency, the Dottirta announced that the term "putangina" may not be directly understood that this term is a "normal term used by everyone."[/ltr]

[ltr]President of the Philippines said that his statements were addressed to the US State Department raised the issue of human rights violations in the Philippines during the fight against crime in a campaign, not to Barack Obama, when he said: "I was very troublesome of these threats .. This is the guilt of the persons fools in the US St[/ltr]
    [ltr]ate Department ".[/ltr]

[ltr]http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://alhurrahadath.net/8054--.html[/ltr]

Sponsored content

Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing Empty Re: Obama refuses to meet with President of the Philippines "after cursing

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:36 pm