Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operations to resume pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields to Turkey's Ceyhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operations to resume pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields to Turkey's Ceyhan Empty Operations to resume pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields to Turkey's Ceyhan

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Operations to resume pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields to Turkey's Ceyhan

Editor: AZ 16.9.2016 19:45 

Long-Presse / Kirkuk

A source at the North Oil Company in Kirkuk, to resume pumping crude oil from the company's operations fields to Turkey's Ceyhan port after a break of two days as a result of a technical glitch.

The source said in an interview with (long - Presse), that " the maintenance division in the North Oil Company completed the reform of the technical flaw in the station (ITV WAN) (25 West km Kirkuk). The source , who asked not to be named, said : " Pumping operations resumed in normally this morning, and at a rate it began to 50,000 barrels a settling evening to up to 100,000 barrels a day through the Kirkuk fields Jbmr and baker oil to the Turkish port of Ceyhan via the spilling across the Kurdistan region of line. "

A source in the North Oil Company, said Wednesday (September 14 2016) for, stopped pumping oil from the company's operations in the fields of Kirkuk to the Turkish port of Ceyhan through spilling across the province of Kurdistan line.

It is noteworthy that the North Oil Company, announced in the (18 August 2016), the resumption of the export of crude from the fields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan via the Kurdistan region, after a five-month halt, indicating that it produced 100 thousand barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:20 am