Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexican authorities find 'homemade bazooka' used to launch drugs across border

Lobo
    Lobo

Mexican authorities find 'homemade bazooka' used to launch drugs across border Empty Mexican authorities find 'homemade bazooka' used to launch drugs across border

Post by Lobo Wed 21 Sep 2016, 3:50 pm

Mexican authorities find 'homemade bazooka' used to launch drugs across border
    By Kelsey Bradshaw
    Updated 8:03 pm, Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Photo: Courtesy/Mexican National Security Commission

Federal authorities in Mexico found a vehicle with a 9-foot-long homemade bazooka inside on Sept. 17, 2016. They believe it was used to launch items over the U.S.-Mexico border.
    Federal authorities in Mexico found a vehicle with a 9-foot-long homemade bazooka inside on Sept. 17, 2016. They believe it was used to launch items over the U.S.-Mexico border.

Federal officials found a "homemade bazooka" in the back of a vehicle used for launching items across the U.S.-Mexico Border Saturday, according to a statement from the Mexican national security commission.
    The vehicle in question was reported stolen from Sonora July 1. Officials found the vehicle Saturday in the border town of Agua Prieta, across from Arizona, with its doors open and missing license plates
    Inside the vehicle was a 9-foot-long metal tube, which the Mexican national security commission said was a homemade bazooka. Officials said there was also a helmet with a part of it cut off used to launch items, such as bundles of drugs, from the metal tube.
    Additionally, officials found an air compressor, a gasoline engine and a tank for storing air.
    Drug smugglers have used similar methods in the past, including using catapults to literally send drugs flying over the border. Douglas border residents have found bales of marijuana in their backyards in the past.
    http://creditrating.einnews.com/article/345784438/l9r8S9TnSw2c9ihK

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:18 pm