Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the first national card center in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of the first national card center in Kirkuk Empty The opening of the first national card center in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 am

[size=30]The opening of the first national card center in Kirkuk[/size]
    30/10/2016 10:31 | Number of Views: 16
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Status and Naturalization Service in Kirkuk province, announced the opening of the first center for the issuance of national card in the province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Media official nationality and the conditions of Kirkuk, Major Amar Hatim said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of the conditions of the circle and the nationality of Kirkuk opened this morning the first center to give the national card in the province, pointing Elian center is located in the hand Walton Bridge northwest of Kirkuk.[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, Abdullah Al-Salhi molasses mayor said that a number of the residents have begun applying for a national card in hand Walton Bridge.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said that another center will be opened in the center of the province after the completion of the preparations for t[/rtl]
    [rtl]he move to the new building.e to the new building.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:22 am