Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 2017 budget is the balance of loans and impose taxes on citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: 2017 budget is the balance of loans and impose taxes on citizens Empty Parliamentary Finance: 2017 budget is the balance of loans and impose taxes on citizens

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2016, 3:32 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: 2017 budget is the balance of loans and impose taxes on citizens[/size]
    06/11/2016 11:50 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, today, that the 2017 budget is the balance of loans and impose new taxes on citizens.
    Committee member Magda Tamimi in an interview for "direction" showed that the percentage of loans in the budget of 2017 amounted to $ 16 billion, of which 44% foreign loans and 55 internal loans, in addition to raising the proportion of deduction on the staff of 3% to 4%.
    Tamimi added that the budget has a lot of dilemmas and observations, including the acquisition of agricultural land for the occupants, stressing that most of these lands are acquired by the parties, so there will be a new fiefdoms.
    She Tamimi said the committee has the right to veto some of the paragraphs of the budget that are irrelevant to the citizen and the public interest as stipulated by the Constitution.
    Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Tuesday, 20/08/2016 vote on the Iraqi Council of Ministers on the budget for fiscal 2017.
    Ebadi said in a press conference held after a meeting of the Council of Ministers, "The Council had voted on the budget bill," which will be sent to the parliament so that approval.
    And he forbade the House of Representatives in its regular, Monday, 10/24/2016, headed by Salim al-President of the Council and in the presence of 171 deputies, the first reading of the draft federal budget for the 2017 law,
    Edit / Saadoun al-Saadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:12 am