Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najiba Najib: the deterioration of the security situation and the failure of loc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najiba Najib: the deterioration of the security situation and the failure of loc  Empty Najiba Najib: the deterioration of the security situation and the failure of loc

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2013, 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27-06-2013 05:26 AM

Baghdad (news) .. She attributed a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Najeebeh Najib, the reasons for the reluctance of the Bank of England for work in Iraq to the deteriorating security situation and political failure of the banking system in the country.

Said Najib (of the Agency news): that the continuation of the work of local banks regimes old traditional and not being able to develop their work through the use of technological modern art in this field, in addition to the absence of joint work between local and foreign banks, led to the reluctance of many international banks and companies foreign work in Iraq.

He added: global investment firms and foreign banks need a stable security environment help them to come and work in the country, noting that the leave bank (hsbc) British Iraq and sale of shares of Finance is due to the failure of the banking system and the lack of stability of the political and security in the country.

The administration announced Bank (HSBC) British loans investment, it is considering the sale of the majority of the bank's shares in Bank of Dar es Salaam 'investments, and confirmed that he' will not be her contribution 'to increase a proposed capital Bank of Dar es Salaam, with Ezzat reason to the process of restructuring the international banking for three consecutive years, showed that it was decided to reduce its activities in some countries in the Middle East and Islamic banks. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:26 am