Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran presented to China's experience in Syria, Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran presented to China's experience in Syria, Iraq Empty Tehran presented to China's experience in Syria, Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2016, 4:06 am

Tehran presented to China's experience in Syria, Iraq

Tuesday 15-11-2016 | 12:21:33

Tehran presented to China's experience in Syria, Iraq 582ace53c461888c348b45d2-655x360
    RS-h d
    Shafaq News / The commander of the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, said that Tehran was ready to transfer its experiences in both Syria and Iraq to China.
    On the sidelines of a meeting with Chinese Defense Minister Chang Wanquan, who is visiting Tehran for the first time, Major General Mohammad Bagheri said: "We have announced to the Chinese side that the national sovereignty of countries enjoying great importance for us, so the Islamic Republic of Iran is ready to transfer its experiences gained from mutual cooperation with the governments of Syria and Iraq, to ​​China, in addition to its expertise in establishing security in various Iranian border areas. "
    Bagheri, described a visit by Chinese Defense Minister inflection point in military cooperation between the two countries.
    The Chinese Defense Minister met with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Dehghan, the two sides signed several agreements for joint cooperation in defense and military affairs and the fight against terrorism.
    Tehran has sent military advisers and volunteers to fight in Syria and Iraq, against the armed groups and organizing Daesh, which gained experience in the fight against terrorism, in coordination with the governments in Baghdad and Damascus.
    A Chinese military delegation headed by Rear Admiral Guan reimburse, Director of International Cooperation Department of the Chinese Central Military Commission, visited Damascus mid-August / August, and promised to provide military and humanitarian aid to the Syrian government, including the expansion of the Syrian army training program, which was considered by observers in pursuit of Besides Beijing to strengthen its role in Syria and the Middle East.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:12 pm