Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alsodna: 43% of the ministry's money was going to the wrong people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alsodna: 43% of the ministry's money was going to the wrong people Empty Alsodna: 43% of the ministry's money was going to the wrong people

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 am

Alsodna: 43% of the ministry's money was going to the wrong people

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammad Xiaa Sudan, Sunday, the new network of social protection law "structural reform point" for the system of social affairs in Iraq, stressing that 43% of the funds allocated to the ministry before the enactment of the law was to go to the wrong people Calaf employees and retirees who were salaried from the network.

The Sudanese said that "the problem of poverty in Iraq have many deep-rooted causes of Kalhsar and economic repercussions of the organization Daesh, as well as lower oil prices," pointing out that "the social welfare system, which began in 2005, it contains negative indicators we discovered after our implementation of the Law on Social Protection of the new, where was targeted by factional law does not depend on the poverty line. "

He said the Sudanese, that "43% of the money that was allocated to the ministry since 2005, I went to the wrong people," adding that "the new law, which began in 2014, is the structural reform points and the right to social protection system in Iraq."

He said the Sudanese "have uncovered the presence of 23,000 workers and retirees receive their salaries from their constituencies in addition to the salary of care," noting that "the ministry towards the establishment of an integrated social protection system takes into consideration the precise targeting of families to eliminate poverty, as has been raising network allocations trillion and 350 billion dinars a trillion and 900 billion dinars, and the significance and practical message from the state to address the phenomenon of poverty. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:21 am