Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's ambassador confirms to the Minister of the German economy to support the work of the German c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's ambassador confirms to the Minister of the German economy to support the work of the German c Empty Iraq's ambassador confirms to the Minister of the German economy to support the work of the German c

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 am

Iraq's ambassador confirms to the Minister of the German economy to support the work of the German companies in Iraq

Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:54

[Baghdad - where]

Search Iraq's ambassador in Berlin Hussein Mahmoud al-Khatib with German Economy Minister Frank Horg the political and economic developments.

According to a Foreign Ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "the Iraqi ambassador in Berlin met in the Municipal Council of the mandate of the Hamburg Minister of Economy, expressed Ambassador readiness to support the presence German companies in Iraq and in the various sectors of the economy, expressing the readiness of the Iraqi embassy to make efforts To support the work of German companies. "

"The ambassador briefed the minister German political and economic developments and learning taking place in Iraq."

And across the German minister, according to the statement, expressed his happiness to meet, and promised to make efforts to strengthen the relationship between the two countries. Ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am