Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank expands lending to Small and Medium Enterprises Initiative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank expands lending to Small and Medium Enterprises Initiative Empty The central bank expands lending to Small and Medium Enterprises Initiative

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The central bank expands lending to Small and Medium Enterprises Initiative

 Baghdad / term 

The governor of the central bank on theKeywords, on Saturday, it will be expanded lending initiative projects, and among it was opened for the distribution of salaries by theprivate banks, he noted that the Lebanese banking sector has a long history and has faced big problems was able to overcome. 
    Keywords and said while attending the business forum of the Iraqi banking sector in Beirut said in a statement received "long", a copy of which, " The Bank is currently seeking to expand lending to small and medium enterprises initiative to achieve economic and social growth," describing it as "important". 
    Keywords and added that " the bank boosted private banks in Iraq , which has seen a significant expansion interms exceeded the 30 banks work, in addition to the 15 branches of Arab and foreign banks , " noting that "State - owned banks remained unchanged without expansion." 
    He Keywords that "opened the door of the government to deal with private banks through the decision toallow private banks to distribute to government employees ' salaries," praising " the presence of Lebanese banks in Iraq is widely considered to be the Lebanese banking sector has a long history and has faced big problems was able to overcome them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:06 pm