Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform: four ministers will be questioned in the next legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform: four ministers will be questioned in the next legislative term Empty Front reform: four ministers will be questioned in the next legislative term

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2016, 3:15 am

[size=30]Front reform: four ministers will be questioned in the next legislative term[/size]
    30/11/2016 11:24 | Number of Views: 74
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the entire Front reform Nasser al-Zaidi, on Wednesday, that there are four interrogate ministers operations take place during the next legislative term after he completed all the procedures at the Legal Committee.
    Zaidi In an interview with "direction Press," said that the House of Representatives casting attention on the adoption of important laws, including the popular crowd and the general budget law before the end of the current legislative term, noting that the President of the Council declared that a section of the interrogations had not completed procedures and will be transferred to the legal department and completed, including four will go in the next phase.
    He added: did not mention the President of the Parliament of any files that belong to the ministries has been completed and has completed the required procedures.
    It is said that MP for the Reform Front, Abd al-Rahim al-Shammari, said Alatnin, "The House of Representatives will leave questioning the Ministers of Education and Trade and other interrogation files to the post-legislative recess file", stressing that "the determination of a group of deputies to move the grill Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari procedures."
    The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said in the 10th of the month this November for questioning the existence of four requests include ministers and head of an independent body.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:23 pm