Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: I do not mind sitting down with al-Maliki and that's why politicians refused to settle Hakim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: I do not mind sitting down with al-Maliki and that's why politicians refused to settle Hakim Empty Najafi: I do not mind sitting down with al-Maliki and that's why politicians refused to settle Hakim

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:24 am

[rtl]Najafi: I do not mind sitting down with al-Maliki and that's why politicians refused to settle Haki[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]The governor of Nineveh article revealed Liberation of Iraq, on Thursday, the reason for the refusal of many politicians settlement Hakim, as expressed no objection "sit" with the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki.[/rtl]

[rtl]Nujaifi said in an interview televised I followed "Sky Press," that "there must be a political will to resolve graduated from the National Alliance," pointing out that "there are parties want settlement and many others reject it because they want to walk the battle on Daesh and impose the will of the victor on everyone."[/rtl]

[rtl]Najafi added, "I have no objection to sit down with al-Maliki and there is no sensitivity of it," adding that "al-Maliki was considered alerts him before the fall of Mosul, political and aimed to weaken the army."[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim confirmed, on Wednesday, that "national reconciliation" put forward by the coalition recently adopted "concessions and guarantees mutual reassurance," while calling on Arab countries to support the "new political project" in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Political and was independent of the Iraqi former deputy Izzat Shahbandar said, on Wednesday that the settlement is not a clearly defined project, and Mai PEOPLE him UN representative Jan Kubiš as the role of auctioneer between the political parties in favor of the National Alliance, while noting that the settlement between the politicians come to power-sharing and thefts among them under the settlement, which they unleashed an umbrella. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 am