Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year  Empty Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year

Post by Lobo Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:18 pm

Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year 
    Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year  CymWgZJUQAEmKZ8

Last edited by Lobo on Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year  Empty Re: Trump is "President of the Divided States" They look pretty UNITED to me Person of the Year

Post by ahill Fri 09 Dec 2016, 1:04 am

What a bunch of sore losers, sore loooosers!

Cripers!  the whole picture of the US is at least 95% red.

Guess some people just don't 'get it'.

Well, get over it  --- life goes on.  Be thankful where you live - is what I'd tell them all.

That's just my take on this.

a

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:12 am