Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: even the Federal Court cannot reduce the powers of the provinces and the recent changes i

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan: even the Federal Court cannot reduce the powers of the provinces and the recent changes i Empty Kurdistan: even the Federal Court cannot reduce the powers of the provinces and the recent changes i

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm

Kurdistan: even the Federal Court cannot reduce the powers of the provinces and the recent changes in the law, consistent with the work of local councils

Thursday, 04 July 2013

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} Kurdistan Alliance confirmed that "the Federal Court cannot reduce the powers of the provinces and the recent changes in the law, consistent with the work of local councils.

He said the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, Mohsen Al-saadun said {Euphrates news} that "the recent amendments in the provincial Act are consistent with the work of local elected councils and gives more space for the members of the provincial assemblies and governments elected local responsibility over the prefectures which have nominated them.

Article 44 of the law of the provinces and the provincial revenues, in the eighth to allocate five dollars from each barrel of crude oil producer in the province, and five others from each barrel of crude oil in refineries and five for every 150 cubic meters of natural gas in the province.

He said the parliamentary national block Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi in this connection that "the failures of the Central Government over the past 10 years in the delivery of services pushed us towards payment of executive powers to the provincial councils, Governors and this was seen in the stream and revered Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq and block citizens from the beginning and has paid as a result of not understanding a heavy about it."

The President of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Muhsin Al-Saadoun said "in any case, the decentralized systems in the management of these provinces should be this way with broad powers.

Sadoun had concluded "we voted on this amendment and is on his way to execution, and even the Federal Court cannot reduce such powers as the goal of administrative decentralization is the enjoyment of a wide area of powers."

The House initially voted at its session held on 23 June, the second amendment to the provincial Act No. 21 of 2008 and of the legal and territorial committees, despite the withdrawal of members from the State of law Coalition to protest not to add paragraphs of their mass was demanded by a proposal to amend the law.Ended 11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:28 am