Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: Senior officials fear deposit their money in a bank Rafidain and Rasheed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: Senior officials fear deposit their money in a bank Rafidain and Rasheed Empty Economic parliamentary: Senior officials fear deposit their money in a bank Rafidain and Rasheed

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:22 am

Economic parliamentary: Senior officials fear deposit their money in a bank Rafidain and Rasheed
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:04:29
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    The Commission on the economy and investment representative, most of the senior officials in the government and parliament fear deposit their money in banks Alrafin and Rasheed and its branches in the provinces.
    Said committee member olive-Dulaimi, in a press statement, said that "the government borrowed large amounts of money from banks, Rafidain and Rasheed, noting that after the borrowed funds from those banks latter has seen a great sin in the economic movement in the market for lack of liquidity in the financial coffers."
    She explained that "when depositing money in banks need lengthy treatment and bureaucracy and waste of time by customers, pointing out that" after what the customer to withdraw funds also needs a long time and routine fought to pull out of what has been deposited in the bank. "
    She explained that "most of the officials in the government and parliament of hiding to deposit their money in bank governance of Iraq, pointing out that in case the deposit money can not easily be disbursed by the government banks."
    She pointed out that "the government banks in Iraq need new laws to allow them to move the economy and support the local market and attract big money owned by the biggest personalities in the state capital."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:29 am