Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report reveals the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran during 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report reveals the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran during 2016 Empty Report reveals the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran during 2016

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 2:56 am

[size=30]Report reveals the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran during 2016[/size]
    28/12/2016 09:42 | Number of Views: 80
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 

It revealed a report published by the official Iranian news agency "IRNA", on Wednesday, on the volume of trade exchange between Iran and Iraq during the current year 2016, pointing out that economic relations between Tehran is witnessing an increase in size continuously despite austerity in Iraq.

The report stated that, "it is expected to reach the trade exchange between Iran and Iraq in the current size of 20,166 billion half billion dollars despite the fact that the Iraqi government Allowaradt cut by 10 percent for the second year in a row."

He added that "in a period of falling oil prices, declining size of Iraq's budget of $ 100 billion in 2014 to 45 billion dollars in 2015, but trade with Iran size grew unlike other areas and the number of Iraqi tourists who visited Iran in 2015, two and a half one million tourists. "

The report pointed out that "next year in Iraq, is the year of austerity economic Like last year and this year, with a budget of Iraq in 2017, $ 70 billion, but the economic relations between Tehran and Baghdad is going according to the decree scheme which is witnessing an increase in size on an ongoing basis." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:15 am