Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq welcomes entry into force of the ceasefire agreement in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq welcomes entry into force of the ceasefire agreement in Syria Empty Iraq welcomes entry into force of the ceasefire agreement in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2016, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq welcomes entry into force of the ceasefire agreement in Syria

Nur News / Baghdad 
    crossed the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Thursday evening, its satisfaction and welcomes the entry into force of the ceasefire agreement in Syria.
    The ministry statement said the "light News" received a copy of "stress encourages us and our support for all efforts and discussions that led to this agreement, and prepared an important step on the road to a peaceful political solution to the crisis in this brotherly country, and spare the generous people more from the scourge of war and disasters"?
    "We hope to be adhered to by all parties, and urgently be exploited to deliver the necessary humanitarian aid to the affected areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:49 pm