Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Efforts to integrate oil and electricity into one ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Efforts to integrate oil and electricity into one ministry Empty Parliamentary Energy: Efforts to integrate oil and electricity into one ministry

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2020, 4:02 am

Parliamentary Energy: Efforts to integrate oil and electricity into one ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monday 10 February 2020 - 11:57

Baghdad - Conscious
    The parliamentary oil and energy committee revealed efforts to merge the oil and electricity ministries with one ministry.
    "His committee has an idea to merge the ministries of oil and electricity on behalf of the Ministry of Energy, as well as some Arab countries," said Mp Amjad al-Assari, a member of the committee, adding that "the aim of this proposal is to reduce the gap between the two ministries, especially with regard to energy." Electric".
    "The proposal needs to legislate a law specific to the Ministry of Energy, because the ministries of electricity and oil each have its own law," he said, noting that "the issue of integration has not been formally raised to the presidency of the cabinet and the merger process needs a long time and extensive discussion."
    "The great need for gas for the operation of power plants, and the lack of cooperation between the two ministries on this subject, prompted the committee to think about the merger," he said, stressing that "the issue of supplying gas plants should be an obligation to reduce import operations carried out by the Ministry of Electricity.'
    The Ministry of Electricity has set a date for Iraq to release gas and electricity from neighboring countries, launch the fifth round of licenses to rehabilitate gas fields in Diyala province, and to rehabilitate the pipeline network, which would produce about 750 million cubic meters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:29 am