Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy reveals the debt owed by the Ministry of Electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy reveals the debt owed by the Ministry of Electricity Empty Parliamentary Energy reveals the debt owed by the Ministry of Electricity

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:31 am

Parliamentary Energy reveals the debt owed by the Ministry of Electricity

It revealed the oil and energy parliamentary, Monday, the Bureau exceeded rank on the Ministry of Electricity of $ 450 million, prompting citizens lack of processing power.

The committee member said Zaher al-Abadi in a press statement received by "Economy News", that "the Ministry of Electricity to suffer from the accumulation of debt due to the wrong policies pursued by all successive governments and officials of the ministry," noting that "the Ministry of Electricity estimated debt to the oil ministry about 400-450 million dollars Furthermore, Iran and Turkey's debt and there is no real solutions by the ministry or the relevant committees to promote this sector and end the electricity crisis. "

Abadi said that "the Committee on Energy has embarked on the electricity law and gave space allows cooperation with the private sector in accordance with the so-called participation contracts and not on the point of expense and other", pointing out that "cut cooperative relations between Iraq and Iran with regard to the processing power will harm the citizen first, and especially we are in stage continues to rise in temperature. "

He noted that "production the existing electric power does not exceed the 14 thousand megawatts while the need for Iraq is estimated with Aldhaiat existing 18 megawatts We must bridge the shortfall through cooperation with the countries neighboring to import energy, especially with the edit control Daesh areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:16 am