Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Ministry of Electricity devise a new way to end decades of its members

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Ministry of Electricity devise a new way to end decades of its members Empty Parliamentary Energy: Ministry of Electricity devise a new way to end decades of its members

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Dec 2016, 2:58 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Energy: Ministry of Electricity devise a new way to end decades of its members[/size]
    29/12/2016 09:37 | Number of Views: 26
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

He said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Zaher al-Abadi said, "The Ministry of Electricity devise a new way to terminate its affiliates decades, through its decision of select associate wages of daily wage (2000) dinars", for it increases the price of collection, reaching less collection (60) thousand dinars, and that they are give the member of the right hand and take him LEFT. 

He said al-Abadi said, "The Ministry of Electricity, rather than contribute to the standard of living and the economic level of associate high they take the initiative to demobilize its members, especially as daily wage earners occupy important positions in the departments of the Ministry and are making great efforts in front of the rest of the circuit which is witnessing disguised unemployment in terms of performance undiminished." 

While noting that "this road is smooth and that the ministry needs to deliberate steps to conserve electricity and source of funding which is affiliated with, which is the basic element to it, as it seeks to electricity investment by companies and others."

And he demanded reconsideration of identifying associate wages so as not to fall in a complex crisis and its consequences may be disastrous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:03 pm