Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity seizes projects marred by violations in Nineveh, worth 44 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity seizes projects marred by violations in Nineveh, worth 44 billion dinars Empty Integrity seizes projects marred by violations in Nineveh, worth 44 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2022, 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

•  08/28/2022 

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission announced that it had carried out seizures of violations in dozens of projects in Nineveh Governorate, indicating that their total amounts amounted to more than (44,000,000,000) billion dinars.
    The Commission's Investigation Department confirmed in a statement that "the staff of the Nineveh Investigation Directorate revealed violations in contracts (30) projects that were referred in the governorate, without launching the financial allocations by the Ministry of Finance, pointing out that the total amounts of these contracts amounted to (44,069,766,311) billion dinars. ". 
    The department added that "the directorate's work team monitored violations in the matter of announcing the investment opportunity in the Nineveh Investment Authority for the establishment of residential complexes, noting that the complexes were built on (6) plots of land with a total area of (111) dunums."
    On the other hand, a loan transaction was seized at the Agricultural Cooperative Bank - Nineveh Branch in the amount of (48,000,000) million dinars, after employees of the bank promoted an agricultural withdrawal purchase transaction, without the knowledge of the borrower.
    In a fourth operation, two employees of the New Mosul Municipal Sector were arrested; For taking sums of money from the violators in exchange for allowing them to build and encroach on lands owned by the state.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:24 pm