Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Among them is a new capital.. Iraq intends to establish 16 new residential cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Among them is a new capital.. Iraq intends to establish 16 new residential cities  Empty Among them is a new capital.. Iraq intends to establish 16 new residential cities

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Dec 2022, 4:54 am

Among them is a new capital.. Iraq intends to establish 16 new residential cities 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Saturday, the Ministry of Planning announced the existence of development plans to implement 119 housing projects, including 16 residential cities, noting that the idea of ​​building a new integrated administrative capital for the country is within that plan. 
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abd al-Zahra al-Hindawi, said, in a statement reported by the official newspaper, that the administrative capital exists as a vision within the development plan for the city of Baghdad, and the places on which the administrative capital can be established are specific, but the implementation steps remain 
    . One of the places chosen to establish the administrative capital is the area opposite the residential city of Bismayah on an area of ​​more than 50 square kilometers, and it could be a new administrative capital to accommodate all government buildings located in the heart of the capital, Baghdad. 
    He added, "With regard to the issue of housing, there are many projects included in the development plan for Iraq in general and the capital Baghdad, and they need to be implemented, and among the development plans there are 119 housing projects throughout Iraq." 

Views 134
    Added 12/17/2022 - 9:14 AM
    Updated 12/17/2022 - 1:52 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm