Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

8 trillion dinars needed by Iraq to establish new residential cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

8 trillion dinars needed by Iraq to establish new residential cities Empty 8 trillion dinars needed by Iraq to establish new residential cities

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2023, 5:08 am

8 trillion dinars needed by Iraq to establish new residential cities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

Informed sources revealed that the Ministry of Construction and Housing needs an amount of 8 trillion dinars to establish new cities in Iraq.
    The Minister of Construction and Housing, Bankin Rikani, said that the ministry held an expanded meeting with the governors in order to put in place the final mechanisms for the project of building 15 new residential cities.
    The sources told "Al-Iqtisad News" that "the Ministry of Construction and Housing needs a very large financial allocation that exceeds 8 trillion dinars, in order to provide services to the new cities."
    She added, "The distribution of 500,000 plots of land during the time of Al-Kazemi's government stalled the project due to the failure to sort the lands by the Ministry of Construction and Housing."

Views 72
    Added 02/07/2023 - 11:04 AM
    Updated 2023/02/07 - 2:06 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 3:12 am