Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Statistics Authority .. Iraq ranks third in the purchase of real estate in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Statistics Authority .. Iraq ranks third in the purchase of real estate in Turkey Empty Turkish Statistics Authority .. Iraq ranks third in the purchase of real estate in Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 5:19 am

[size=45]Turkish Statistics Authority .. Iraq ranks third in the purchase of real estate in Turkey
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, the Turkish Statistics Authority announced that Iraqi citizens ranked third as the people who buy real estate in Turkey during the month of February, while noting that Turkey's real estate sales decreased by 27% during this month.
    And the authority stated in its report, that “home sales in Turkey to foreigners decreased by 27% in February 2023 compared to the same month of the previous year and became 3 thousand and 350 homes. Antalya ranked first with one thousand and 261 homes, and Istanbul came in second place with sales of one thousand and 133 homes. , then Mersin by 225 houses.
    She pointed out that "the Russians topped the rest of the countries in the most purchase of real estate in Turkey during February, with a number of one thousand and 183 houses, and the Iranians came in second place, as they bought 446 houses, and the Iraqis came third by purchasing 173 houses, and Ukraine fourth with 142 houses, and Kazakhstan fifth with 133 houses."
    Iraqis have topped the list of home buyers in Turkey since 2015, but it fell to second place after Iran at the beginning of 2021, before falling to third place since April 2022 after Russian domination of Turkish real estate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm