Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The sit-in inside the House of Representatives is a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: The sit-in inside the House of Representatives is a  Empty Parliamentary Legal: The sit-in inside the House of Representatives is a

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 4:35 am

Parliamentary Legal: The sit-in inside the House of Representatives is a constitutional exercise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He confirmed the legal committee member of the parliamentary Hashim smile that is very important reform in the situation that Iraq is going through, noting that al-Abadi had to submit new ministerial Alcabah within ten days.
    Hashim In an interview with Sama Baghdad said reference advocated from the outset the need to reform and move away from quotas and provide independent figures to ministerial cabins.
    Hashim said the Iraqi street, and said with real reform and change.Indicating that there is an attempt to get around the people and the House of Representatives through the nomination of the political blocs and the ministers is independent of the new cabins.
    She said the sit-in inside the House of Representatives is the constitutionality of the practice came in reaction to the marginalization of the role of members of parliament by the presidency of the parliament and the heads of the blocks in the fate of Iraq's political report.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:43 am