Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi issued new instructions on the movement of vehicles in Baghdad and the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi issued new instructions on the movement of vehicles in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Abadi issued new instructions on the movement of vehicles in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 2:41 am

[rtl]Abadi issued new instructions on the movement of vehicles in Baghdad and the provinces[/rtl]

[rtl] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Announced the commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, issuing instructions on wheels movement in the capital Baghdad and the provinces, and with Iraqis assured that there are plans to confront the "terrorist attacks", it was considered improper to use "the blood of the innocent" political Tsagit.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ebadi said during the weekly press conference, "reassure citizens that there are plans to cope with terrorist attacks," noting that "a lot of cities and world capitals suffered terrorist attacks and security breaches of its organs."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Abadi, that "there are terrorist networks linked Bdaash, and some of the media trying to promote terrorism", past on to say "there are security breaches and issued instructions on all the wheels movement in Baghdad and the provinces."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Abadi, that "it is not correct to use the blood of innocent people for political Tsagit," calling on everyone to "cooperate and work to establish security and thwart organized crime."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:02 am