Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Iraqi Army has a high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Iraqi Army has a high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism Empty Abadi: Iraqi Army has a high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi: Iraqi Army has a high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism

Nur News / Baghdad 
    congratulated Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Friday, the Iraqi army its anniversary, noting that the Iraqi army has high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism, as he emphasized that the fight against terrorism in the last half and . 
    Ebadi said in a statement , "Nur News" received a copy of it, "I extend my warmest congratulations to the people of the heroic Iraqi army in the ninety - sixth anniversary of its founding, which represents the holiday for all Iraqi people , " noting that "we are celebrating on this day glorious army victories and editing .. celebrate fighters heroes owners of jealousy and magnanimity , where the army stands today with the people in the first line of defense of Iraq and its people 's dignity and national sovereignty and racing with his officers and soldiers martyred by the soldiers impulsively heroic unparalleled in our battle against terrorism. " 
    He added that " the Iraqi army has today high combat experience gained from the war against terrorism waged by the complex circumstances which are all Iraqi Army, as the provinces that were occupied Daesh terrorist gangs and sons of Mosul today sons resort to subject the Iraqi Army zones of higher because they felt reassured and trust forces Army". 
    He continued , "We have made great efforts to bring the military establishment on the basis of professional ..waljeic welcome today in all provinces and achieves winning streak and cleanses the towns and villages Shubra Shubra." 
    The al - Abadi, said that " the fight against terrorism in the last half and .. and our forces today cleared two - thirds of Nineveh province , which is inside Mosul and cut off the head of the snake and cleanse all of Mosul soon with God 's help." 
    He concluded by congratulating him by saying , "Congratulations to Gyari in land, air and naval forces in all its different forms and formations .. and greet each soldier and officer and all the mattresses, and peace be upon the heroic martyrs makers victories and wounded brave fighters remain steadfast, and a tribute to their families a decent sacrificial presented her children Fdaoua for Iraq and its people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 am