Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Prime Minister heads to Baghdad at the head of a high-level government delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Prime Minister heads to Baghdad at the head of a high-level government delegation Empty Turkish Prime Minister heads to Baghdad at the head of a high-level government delegation

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2017, 2:43 am

[rtl]Turkish Prime Minister heads to Baghdad at the head of a high-level government delegation[/rtl]
    [rtl] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Directed Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yıldırım and his accompanying delegation on Saturday morning, the Ankara International Airport to the Iraqi capital Baghdad on an official visit, including the Kurdistan region.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the official agency "Anatolia" Turkish, "the delegation that accompanied Yıldırım and who flew to Baghdad component, from the Minister of Defense, education, and Wizeraltaq, the economy, and the Minister of Trade and Customs."[/rtl]

[rtl]He will meet Yıldırım and his accompanying delegation in Baghdad three presidencies, and then go to Arbil, the capital of the Kurdistan region to meet with regional president Massoud Barzani, the President of the Region Government Nechirvan Barzani.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Saturday that his country would give the Syrians and Iraqis Refugees Turkish nationality, in addition to providing jobs for them.[/rtl]

[rtl]Erdogan's remarks coincide with the relations between Turkey and the European Union disorder since the failed coup last July, and the subsequent clearing operations and extensive.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:46 am