Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade Minister to visit Saudi Arabia at the head of a high-level delegation next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade Minister to visit Saudi Arabia at the head of a high-level delegation next month Empty Trade Minister to visit Saudi Arabia at the head of a high-level delegation next month

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 3:22 am

Trade Minister to visit Saudi Arabia at the head of a high-level delegation next month

09:50 - 03/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Rushdi Al-Ani, announced Tuesday that the Minister of Trade Salman Jumaili will visit Riyadh early next month at the head of a high-ranking delegation.
    "The Iraqi minister of trade will visit Saudi Arabia on November 5 in a large official delegation including businessmen and witness the signing of the agreement to establish the Saudi-Iraqi economic forum," Iraqi Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Rushdie Al-Ani told the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat.
    Al-Ani pointed out that "companies applied for investment opportunities in Iraq in the agricultural and commercial fields, and also submitted to the Iraqi Embassy in Saudi Arabia requests to facilitate access to commercial agencies for the conduct of activities related to free business."
    The ambassador pointed out that "there is optimism from the officials of the two countries that the coming days will see further development in the economic fields, and work to raise the terms of trade between Riyadh and Baghdad, and that things go better, especially that Saudi products are highly desirable in the Iraqi markets." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:19 am