Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq .. 8 Arab countries investments in Europe amounting to 73 billion euros in 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq .. 8 Arab countries investments in Europe amounting to 73 billion euros in 2015 Empty Including Iraq .. 8 Arab countries investments in Europe amounting to 73 billion euros in 2015

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:16 pm

[ltr]Including Iraq .. 8 Arab countries investments in Europe amounting to 73 billion euros in 2015[/ltr]

Since 12/01/2017 19:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Data revealed on Thursday that foreign direct investment for the eight Arab countries are Iraq, Yemen and the Gulf Cooperation Council, the six stocks in the EU amounted to 73 billion euros in 2015.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Data published by the European statistics office pointed out that shares of the six Gulf Cooperation Council (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and the UAE), in addition to Iraq and Yemen, equivalent to 2.1 percent of foreign direct investment in the bloc, which includes 28 countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to Eurostat, the foreign direct investment of the European Union in those countries in 2015 amounted to 62 billion euros, equivalent to 9.0 percent of the total European foreign direct investment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that foreign direct investment of the European Union in the Maghreb countries (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) amounted to 35 billion euros, or about 5.0 percent of the total European foreign direct investment while the total foreign direct investment to those countries in the European Union of three billion euros, equivalent to 1.0 percent.[/ltr]
    [ltr](Eurostat) said foreign direct investment of the European Union shares in the world amounted to 6894 billion euros by the end of 2015, a rise of 9.14 percent compared to the end of 2014 while the value of the investment stock for the rest of the world in the EU 5842 billion euros, up exceeded the rate of 8.22 percent. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:34 am