Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Plots of land for the martyrs of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Plots of land for the martyrs of the popular crowd Empty Plots of land for the martyrs of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 5:59 am

Plots of land for the martyrs of the popular crowd

1/14/2017 0:00 

[rtl]Baquba municipality distributed the first meal of the land between the martyrs of thepopular crowd in the province, in the presence of Minister of Construction and Housing and municipalities. 
    He said Diyala Municipality director Alaa al - Zubaidi, said in a statement issued by the flags of the popular crowd, received the «morning», a copy of it: that the Baquba municipality distributed, first meal of residential land allocated to the families of the martyrs of the popular crowd amounting to 167 pieces housing in different parts of Baquba. 
    He said al - Zubaidi , according to the statement, that the distribution of the residential blocks has been the presence of the Minister of Construction and Housing and public municipalities Ann wholesome Aussie and the governor of Diyala Muthana al - Tamimi and a number of the families of the martyrs of the popular crowd, revealing at the same time the presence of other meals of pieces of land, will be launched next months.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:08 am