Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic State executes 2 police officers in Anbar

jedi17
    jedi17

Islamic State executes 2 police officers in Anbar Empty Islamic State executes 2 police officers in Anbar

Post by jedi17 Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:40 pm

[size=39]Islamic State executes 2 police officers in Anbar[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Members of the Islamic State execute men by firing squad.

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) A security source in Anbar Province revealed that the Islamic State executed two police officers, who were abducted two days ago, in the province, Alsumaria News reported on Saturday.
    The source said, “The Islamic State executed two policemen in one of its areas in western Anbar,” adding that, “The terrorist group abducted the police officers, last Thursday, from the km 150 area, west of Ramadi.”
    “The Islamic State executed the policemen by firing squad and kept their bodies,” the source further added.
    Last Thursday, Islamic State attacked a police patrol on the highway in Km 150 area, west of Ramadi, and abducted two policemen.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:00 am