Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of Defense: Keep our troops in Iraq but Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of Defense: Keep our troops in Iraq but Baghdad Empty US Secretary of Defense: Keep our troops in Iraq but Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan - 5:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US Secretary of Defense: Keep our troops in Iraq but Baghdad

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

He favored the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, Wednesday, retain and Washington military presence in Iraq after the defeat of Daesh the approval of Baghdad, attributing this to the risk of the organization on the Iraqi and regional security even after the defeat in Mosul. 
    While confirmed chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Joseph Dnford, to retain the presence of the US military in Iraq for a long time it will be among the recommendations to be made by the management of Trump. 
    Carter said during a joint news conference at the headquarters of the Ministry of Defense (Pentagon), with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dnford, according to the report by UPI news, and I followed (range Press), " The organization Daesh may still pose a threat to the Iraqi and regional security even after eliminating the last stronghold city of Mosul, Iraq's second city. " 
    He stressed the minister, said that " the decision to retain the presence of part of the US forces in Iraq will be vested in the Iraqi government and its president, Haydar al - Abadi," returned to "strengthen security in Iraq will take time even after the liberation of Mosul and defeat al Daesh where, since there will be other cities and villages in Iraq enhancing security which requires more work with the need to initiate reconstruction and stability. " 
    He added Carter, that "Daesh will resort to stealth and away in remote areas to continue its approach to try to conduct terrorist operations interview requires the presence of security enhancements sustainable", and expressed his belief that " the United States and other countries in the international coalition is aware of that." 
    For his part, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that " to maintain the presence of the US military in Iraq for a long time will be among the recommendations that I will make a new administration in the United States, headed by Donald Trump."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 18:37